Saturday, April 26, 2014

Year 3, Day 2

Alright, day 2. Today's song is All Girls Want by Tanner James.


So this guy I heard about from someone on my Facebook. It was forever ago so I don't remember who, but how awesome is the song?! Tanner is from Taber. Now I'm from Calgary and Taber is about three-ish hours away? Plus my whole extended family on one side is from Taber so I've been there a lot in my life. His upbringing sounds pretty similar to mine, when I was a kid I was such a country girl. I could ride horses, run around outdoors all the time and kick ass with machinery...thanks to my grandpa. I've grown away from that, but I want to get into my old self more, and his type of music makes me feel like I can. Check out the song and if you like it you can check him out on Facebook here, along with his website and Twitter. If I can, I'll  try and link you to artists and bands this year more than just putting up a video, so it's easier for you to find them. That way you find new music, they get a new fan and I feel good about sharing.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment