Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Year 3, Day 5

Hey guys, today's song is Victoria Day by Derrival.


So awhile ago I conformed and got myself a Twitter account. One thing that happened right away is that a few bands started following me. I can only assume it was to expand their fan base, but I decided not to look at them for a bit. Some of those guys removed me after a few months, but the ones that still followed me, I went to check out their music. I'm pretty glad I did because it's all awesome. So this week is going to be all the bands who found me, starting today.

So this one I think is my favorite of all of the songs I'll feature this week, because it's so awesome! The storyline in the video is just so cute and the chords make this an excellent tune. Derrival is from Vancouver, so yay for another Canadian band rockin it, and they've been together for five years. Like I promised I would here is the band's Facebook page, Twitter and website. These guys are going to do well with music so check them out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment