Hey guys! It's been awhile. Since...July? Yeah I think that's right. Anyway sorry I've been missing so long, like I has said at the end last time I was headed back to school and it has been hell. A good hell, but still something that took all the power I could possibly muster. Before I get into all that, let me give you a song since that is what I do. Today's song is I'm A Gangster by Willie J Stinson.
It's a pretty awesome sound in this one, the musics and lyrics flow amazingly. I love it and I've actually been saving this one for you guys for eight months. Most of the views on it are mine in that time period. You should really check this one out because this style of music is perfect.
Now onto the changes since last time...I don't know where to start. I'm done school, I finished my tests today which is what I was holding out for. Whether I passed those and will actually graduate...we'll see. I actually did a lot in my last year at SAIT: made all new friends, headed up projects, and really found my own. I feel like a different person, but I've missed doing this. Anna and I are still friends, but she's still in Lethbridge doing her thing so we don't talk as much. My new friends were doing the same diploma as me (Marketing) and have become my whole social life in school this last year...that doesn't really say much as I've never really had a social life, but it's something. Steph, Apple, and Shanda have been my group, along with some others, and we've had a blast. We actually started a biodiesel research project which got me a membership with Enactus and presenting to multiple forums of people. I know way more than I ever hoped to know about biodiesel, but it was so worth doing. I took Marketing (duh) and got to do mock campaigns for different companies while in school, and I learned that I have a passion for the visual stuff. Every tells me that I should do graphic design courses, which I might, but I guess we'll see where this year takes me.
I haven't forgot about this blog, and I actually have over 100 songs ready and waiting for you guys, so I hope you enjoy and keep coming back. I think the music this year will be better than ever. See you tomorrow!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment