Sunday, April 27, 2014

Year 3, Day 3

Hello. So today's song is Royals by Lorde.


Now I know this song has been playing here, there and everywhere nonstop, but I really like it. My thoughts is we'll get it on the list and out of the way quickly so the more unknown songs can stay a surprise. I suspect you all know this one so I wont give it much of an explanation except that I think it has a great message and she's a pretty smart teen for being famous. Okay done.

Now one thing I forgot to mention about what's changed recently is that I am a cousin! I feel more like an aunt since I'm 21 and she's not even a year, but whatever. My one side of the family finally decided to do kids, so now my grandparents have not only me and Sammy, but Mya. She's cute for a baby, but they terrify me so I've only held her once when everyone left me with her and booked it out of the room. I think the fact that I am not swooning over her makes her intrigued by me because she never stops watching me. With big black baby eyes this is terrifying, because it looks like she staring into my soul and is evil. my family just laughs when I tell them this, so apparently I am the only one with this fear.

This is the first picture anyone ever took of her, and from the look on her face I can only guess she'll have the same sarcasm gene the her father (my uncle) and I both inherited. It will be mayhem. What are you're thoughts on babies: cuddly or cautionary? Let me know, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment