Thursday, September 13, 2012

Year 2, Day 44

Hello. Today's song is The Walk by Mayer Hawthorne.



This song Sammy showed me, and it's so awesome. It reminds me a little of the jazz song I showed you, in the way that you actively listen to it. I always end up stopping whatever I'm doing and just listen to it, which is saying a lot for me since I live my life trying to multitask to save time. This is the college kid in me that wants to do everything, but there is only so many hours in a day. Anyway, I love him. He looks so nerdy and then BAM! That voice hits you and blows your mind...at least that's what happened to me. See, Sammy had tried to show me this awhile ago and I wouldn't let her because I didn't think it would be good. I'm happy she forced it on me, because this is my new favorite song. Seriously, go listen to this one.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment