Hi. Today's song is Every Other Time by LFO.
This is an old song, as you can probably tell from the video, but I still like to listen to it. You know what I miss the most about 90's music? No matter what they were talking about in the song, most music was upbeat. You just felt good listening to it. I realize now how old I'm getting when I can say "back in my day." I mean, back in my day we had blockbuster. Back in my day, there were no ipods. Back in my day, all the members of this band were alive. The lead singer of LFO actually died from leukemia is 2010. So this is a sort of tribute to him. He made my life happy, and that was something I needed. I don't care if you guys like 90's pop or not, just check out this song.
Peace.

I'm partial to the nonsensical "Summer Girls", myself.
ReplyDelete