Hello. Today I give you What A Little Moonlight Can Do by Emilie-Claire Barlow.
This song I found when I stole my sister's music. We have different tastes, and she usually doesn't like mine, but I love seeing what she listens to. It's easy to find stuff that I've never heard of before and then I'm able to share it with my friends. It's a big circle until everyone knows and then we are all obsessed. Now this I will warn you, is very different from what I've shown earlier, but in a good way. Welcome to the jazz part of YouTube. Jazz is possibly one of the funnest genres of music. It's where every song can be changed and you're encouraged to make it your own. These are songs that have scatting and sax solo's, with crazy tempos and fun rifts. Music that you can actively listen to and not be aware of how they'll continue. I love that it's not as predictable as pop music. Emilie- Claire is a master of jazz. She's perfect for this style and is a great starting point to begin your travels into the jazz world. Your welcome.
Peace.

This is lovely.
ReplyDelete