Monday, September 3, 2012

Year 2, Day 34

Sup. Today you get Take A Bow by Rihanna.



Rihanna has a lot of good songs actually. This song in particular I love. It's probably because I can sing this song perfectly. It's in my key so I don't have any trouble with the notes, and you can pour emotion into it easily because it is a very emotional song. I always imagine that if certain things happened in my life, instead of losing my mind I'd sing a song to explain what was happening, what I wanted to say to whoever it was I was thinking about. If a guy cheated on me, I wouldn't go all crazy ex on him and break his stuff...though I think a little public humility like singing this to him in front of a room of strangers would suffice. That's just me though. What would you do?

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I'd sing "Why Don't You Love Me", obviously. Top of lungs, out of range. BEYONCE WILL CARRY ME THROUGH.

    ReplyDelete