Sunday, September 2, 2012

Year 2, Day 33

Hi. So today's song is Read Between The Lines by KSM.


These guys are kind of like Everlife: also a girl band and also Disney backed. Now I say these guys are Disney backed because the videos I'm showing you are on the Disney YouTube Channel because these songs are used in Disney movies. This band in particular, was actually used in 10 Things I Hate About You TV Show. They did a Cheap Trick cover, which got mixed reviews. I don't mind it. I Want You To Want Me is one of those songs that everyone covers, and I believe it never taints the original. Although their cover is good, I used a song that is purely KSM to introduce you to these guys. So check it out and then if you're up to it, look for the Cheap Trick cover.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment