Friday, March 24, 2023

Year 8, Day 267

Hey guys. Today's song is Silhouette by Kana-Boon.

These guys are a Japanese rock band active since 2008 and currently made up of Maguro Taniguchi, Hayato Koga, Takahiro Koizumi, and Masami Endō with past members including Hirose Kaede and Yuuma Meshida. They actually formed in high school in 2006 before forming as this band officially in 2008. They've released five EPs and five albums so far, with the first album released in 2013 and the most recent from 2022. The first album came after they had finally signed with a major label, and that was actually after they had already had a lineup change, with Hirose leaving to be replaced by Meshida in 2011. This song is actually a single they released in 2014, and any anime fans might already be familiar with it, as it was used as a theme song for Naruto. I will admit I know of the anime, but it's not one of the ones I watch, I just happened upon this song on YouTube like I normally do. As of 2019 Meshida left the group and Endō joined in 2022, so I guess we'll wait and see what they release now. In the meantime, enjoy the song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment