Friday, August 20, 2021

Year 7, Day 280

Morning! Today's song is Leaving On A Jetplane by John Denver.


So I had to take a break from my computer for awhile because I strained my eyes so bad that I literally couldn't look at the screen. I'm still not 100% so I'm going to bang out the quick posts I've got half ready and if I run out and disappear for a little I apologize in advance. So John Denver is a very well known artist active from 1962 until 1997. Over that time he released 25 albums, including one the year he died in a plane crash. Knowing how he died makes this song hit a little different and it's kind of freaking me out so I'm just going to leave it here and let you listen to the song and enjoy it for what it is.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment