Monday, August 16, 2021

Year 7, Day 276

Morning! Today's song is Grow Up by Olly Murs.

Photo by: Harald Krichel

Olly is yet another artist who got his start on X Factor. I will say one thing for the show, they find good musicians. He had actually auditioned twice before and failed to get through the pre-show competition, but third time is the charm. He missed his twin brother's wedding to keep going on the show, but in the end he didn't win. He did get enough exposure though that he was able to build up a career. He signed to a label in 2010 and has been consistently releasing music ever since. His stuff has always been on my playlist for when I was in school because it improved my mood and chilled out my nerves. This song is really no different, but the main message in it is something that always makes me think of my dad. No lie I wish I could tell him to grow up without facing any consequences. Since I can't I'll say it here with the featuring of this song. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment