Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Year 6, Day 334

Good Morning! Today's song is Marry You by Bruno Mars.

Photo by: Brother Le

I have featured Bruno Mars so many times it's not funny. I think I'm going to have to go back through all the years and figure out who the top five most featured are. I have a couple guesses, but it would be interesting to know for sure. I'm apparently now using the quarantine time to watch old TV shows I'm like because I've now started Teen Wolf again because I got the box set for my birthday. Sure it's a little corny at the beginning, but the show is actually really good. What used to be a guilty pleasure is now a genuine source of enjoyment. So if you get bored give it a chance. Expand beyond the top ten Netflix list for something more than tigers.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment