Good Morning! Today's song is Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello.
I've written about both of them before multiple times so instead today I'm going to address what is most likely going to be happening today because pandemic + April fools = people making jokes in bad taste. I've already seen a false news statement about restrictions leading to a rickroll, and while there is a place in serious times for humor, stuff like that doesn't fly. So please remember to get your information from official sources. Look at the World Health website, your government's website, specific news sites of the ones you trust, and if you're looking into the global scale of the pandemic the Johns Hopkins University map is a great resource despite it sometimes taking awhile to update. So stay safe, don't believe things unless it's from an official source, and please don't be one of the people who I'm warning about.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment