Thursday, April 9, 2020

Year 6, Day 328

Good Morning! Today's song is Take Me Home by Midnight Red.


So we talked boy bands yesterday and I mentioned that there is always at least one per generation, but in recent years there has been tons. These guys have been around since 2009 and are currently made up of Eric Secharia, Anthony Ladao, Thomas Augusto, and Colton Rudloff. There was another member, Joey Diggs Jr., who left in 2015. Originally they were named FLYTE, but changed names once they were signed. They've released a number of singles and an EP, and have also done touring with lots of groups. Some of the people they toured with include other boy bands New Kids On The Block and the Backstreet Boys. I thought it was fitting to put them after the other guys yesterday, so I hope you like it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment