Good Morning! Today's song is This Means War by Marianas Trench.
My sleep schedule is completely backwards again so I'm actually going to sleep after posting this, but at least I'm getting it out there. I spent some time last night trying to set up Facetime on my grandparents ipad because my uncle wanted me too, presumably so he can get a video call going with the grandparents and his daughter, but my grandma was less than enthused by the video of video calling. Meanwhile my mom and sister are getting ready to head to BC on Monday, because she has to move things out of her place down there before the lease is up. I'm kind of worried about it because people in BC have been getting angry about Alberta plates, assuming everyone is on vacation and there to infect them. If there was any way to postpone her having to go, it would be done, but it's not a perfect world. I just home they get in and out without any issues. Send good vibes their way.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment