Monday, March 30, 2020

Year 6, Day 318

Good Morning! Today's song is No Promises by Cheat Codes featuring Demi Lovato.


So I had a horrible dream last night. I woke up after sleeping for only about two hours because I dreamt that a spider nested in my hair and laid eggs, then I had a dead mama spider in my hair and about nine babies crawling around in it. Very vivid, thought it was real. I woke up and had to immediately brush out and check through my hair because I was so skeeved out. For those of you who don't know, I've been growing my hair out. I was going to cut it months ago because it was getting kind of long, but I was indifferent about doing it and had lots happening. So I said I'd do it after my wisdom teeth got pulled, after my doctor's appointment, after my grandpa gets out of the hospital, after my birthday, after my sister comes home etc, etc. So it's really long. That dream freaked me out so much that I just had a shower and chopped a good three inches off the bottom. The funny thing is that it isn't even short now! It's still past my shoulders, it still makes a decent ponytail. I seem to get bug dreams when my subconscious is trying to tell me I'm stressed about something, so clearly the pandemic is getting to me. So a word to the wise for all of you to find an outlet for stress before you get to into your head... or hair like me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment