Saturday, March 7, 2020

Year 6, Day 295

Good Morning! Today's song is Dangerous (Oliver Remix) by Big Data featuring Joywave.


This is a remix version of the song, but I found this first and it stole my heart. When I was getting my wisdom teethe pulled I was in a total freak out, and ended up just listening to this song on repeat for about a week and nothing else. So Big Data is an electronic music project around since 2012 that is just Alan Wilkis, but also used to include Daniel Armbruster. There are three EP's and two studio albums, the most recent of which came out in 2019, so check that out. Joywave is an indie rock band active since 2010 and is currently made up of Daniel Armbruster, Joseph Morinelli, Paul Brenner, and Benjamin Bailey. They currently have two albums and a third set to be out sometime this year. You might have noticed a name repeats. Daniel Ambruster wrote this song and did it with Big Data, and he's credited as being part of Big Data, but I don't know if he was a member or just because he was a feature on it. I'm not sure. However it works out, this song is amazing so check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment