![]() |
| Photo by: Não sei |
I've already written about Christina numerous times I'm sure so I'm not going to bother again today. I've been holding on to this song for awhile, not really sure when was the best time to show you, but I'm feeling it today. Since it came out, I've always really liked it, but it wasn't until I was in choir that I realized the significance of it with her trying to do the same thing as the Andrew Sisters used to. They pretty much created the style and I learned about them when we did one of their songs in Westwinds. Since then others have tried to take up the mantle they left, most notably the Puppini sisters, but without this song, I never would have known that style existed. So I'm giving Christina her due for introducing it to me. Look those other groups up if you're curious.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment