Good Morning! Today's song is Tu Vuo' Fa' L'Americano by Hetty and the Jazzato Band.
This guys are an English band active since 2014 and made up of Hetty Loxston, Charlotte Jolly, Fabrizio Bonacci, Alessandro Cimaschi, and Riccardo Castellani usually. Although right now the clarinet player is taking a break to raise her family, so currently the others are joined by Richard Muscat and Stephanie Legg. As they put on their website, they bring "a taste of la dolce vita with their modern twist on; vintage, classic Italian songs, gypsy jazz, swing and jazz standards in Italian and English. The song I've featured is one that went viral, gaining them international attention, leading to them being invited to venues around the globe to perform. I can't find any information on albums, so I think they are primarily a performance group, but regardless they are amazing and I hope you enjoy the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment