Good Morning! Today's song is Know Your Name by Mary Lambert.
I'm pretty sure I've already written this bio, so instead today you guys get a lesson, one I am learning the hard way: get your wisdom teeth removed. Are they a problem right now? No probably not, but you need them taken out before there is a problem. I am one of those people who was always "well it's too expensive so I'll wait until I have to." Wrong. So very wrong. I have three wisdom teeth that need to come out, two are coming in completely sideways, and because my roots are so ridiculously wrong I am in deep shit. One is compressing my nerve, so it could cause nerve damage (hopefully not permanently), and another is so far up to my sinus that the membrane is ultra thin and likely on it's way to being wrecked by my tooth. Which could mean possible eye or brain damage in the future if not taken care of with extreme caution. So I have to go to a legit hospital setting, be put completely under with anesthesia (which is for the best honestly, my anxiety over dentists is unmatched) and have an oral surgeon do it. And I hate hospitals almost as much as I hate dentists. So please folks, deal with your wisdom teeth early, even if the dentist doesn't find issues, because I could have probably gotten this dealt with two years ago without it being as dire a situation as it is now. So yeah. Go to the dentist. Now.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment