Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Year 6, Day 109

Good Morning! Today's song is Circles by Yours Truly.


So I already wrote about these guys for the very last entry last year. It's unsurprising that I would find another song by them that I want to feature, because I count them as one of the better finds I've gotten from doing this blog. I feel blessed that past me took the project on and was able to keep it up because the music I listen to has gotten more broad and inspiring. A lot of the songs I find now have less than 10,000 views on YouTube, and I take an odd sort of pleasure in being the one to introduce all of you to it. So instead of repeating a bio I've done before, I just want to say thank you to you guys for allowing me to show you great music.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment