Sunday, February 12, 2017

Year 4, Day 356

Hiya. So today's song is Victorious by Panic! At The Disco.


I finally watched Rogue One and it's safe to say my life has been ruined by Diego. He's too god damn great in this. Alright so you guys know I never got into Star Wars until last year. I thought all the movie were pretty good, and the franchise is boss at casting hot guys, but I have never really been able to relate to any of them the way other fans do. Until this one. I know I'd like it because Felicity is an amazing actress (I've seen her in other stuff) and I've loved Alan since I saw A Knight's Tale, plus when the gifs started going on tumblr I knew I would fall for Diego. I thought I had prepared myself but I couldn't have. I related so hard to all these people and watched them make googly eyes at each other all the while knowing how it would end but the ending still crushed my heart beyond words. This is going to be the only movie following their story and I can't help but feel a little cheated since we get three for all the other characters. All I want is for there to be some big plot twist and what supposedly happened didn't happen. Please let the force work like that!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment