Afternoon. Today I give you Fine By Me by Andy Grammer.
This
link is not to the official video, but is instead linked to a live
recording of him performing because I wanted to showcase how good he
sounds live. As you know that's something I have a pet peeve about (when
singers can't actually sing.) This recording shows more than that though. There are singers who can sing, but in the studio the song gets edited so much to the point where despite having a great voice they sound nothing like the recording. Andy sounds exactly the same in both live performances and on the recording. Sure live your voice can crack which his does, but he's belting out a performance so it's understandable. If you guys know what I'm talking about with the studio edits send me some examples. I always like making comparisons.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment