Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Year 4, Day 352

Hi. Today I give you Knock 'Em Out by Lily Allen.


This song is hilarious to me. I mean I think all girls who are old enough to enter a bar have had this situation happen to them. When you get hit on by someone and you're looking for the easiest escape that will guarantee they wont come after you in a dark alley later on your way home. My go-to thanks to my tendency to freak out is to answer their opening question curtly then walk away fast. (Example: "how's it going?" "Fine." Run away.) Thanks to this song though I'm now prepared to tell people I'm pregnant, a lesbian, or have an STD. And honestly I'd rather admit to a having a sexually transmitted disease (even though I'm a virgin?) than have to deal with some creepy dude. Who's with me?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment