Hello. Today's song is All We Are by Matt Nathanson.
So my grandma and mom have gone on vacation now. It means I'm staying to hang out with my grandpa and make sure he's fine. I always do this when they leave, but it's more intense this time because he has surgery on his eye yesterday. He was having scar tissue removed. I can't even imagine dealing with that. I mean they froze his eye, but he was still staring directly at a giant needle coming closer and closer. The thought is enough to freak me out. Anyway for all his running around to doctor's appointments and dialysis I got to be the chauffeur. So far I'd say I've done a pretty crap job of taking care of him.I'm trying my best, but I still manage to screw simple things up. Like mixing up pickles and cucumbers which leads to me standing in an elevator with a handful of pickles.... my grandma needs to hurry up and come home.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment