Saturday, October 15, 2016

Year 4, Day 236

Hello. Today I give you Are You Happy Now by Michelle Branch.


So Agents of SHIELD is back on the air and holy crap it's amazing. They added ghost rider this season and it's exactly what they needed to add a little life in now that the main storylines have played out. I'm talking about Ward finally getting gone, Skye's origin story, and the romance of fitzsimmons being resolved. The ghost rider story was bad ass from the first second you see his car, and is only getting more intriguing. Problem? Ratings. So god damn many people watch the show but the ratings don't count them in and it makes the show low on the list to be saved. I know the season is just starting, but I'm already worried for it's future since they killed Agent Carter earlier. Marvel TV is not safe and it needs to be so if you like the show or are curious about it now that I mentioned it go to ABC to watch. If you can't find it online then follow all the social media so they know there are fans. And if you have other ideas about how to help the ratings let me know.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment