Monday, October 3, 2016

Year 4, Day 224

Hi. Today's song is Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.


I've spent the last couple hours binge watching Brain Dead and I'm kind of in love with the show. I mean I'm going to have to duct tape my ears when I sleep for the next couple nights, but I love the concept. The thing though that hooked me is their recaps at the beginning of each episode. They sing the recaps and the lyrics are hilarious. It's beautiful and I petition for every TV show to do that. No wonder I love it, the recaps are by Jonathon Coulton. (He's the Re: Your Brains guy from year 1). I want to show you what I'm talking about, but it's the most spoiler heavy thing ever so I can't in good conscience put a link up. Watch the show. Just do it, it's great. Side note for people who have watched the show: do you think anyone has asked Trump yet if he likes the Cars?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment