Sunday, October 23, 2016

Year 4, Day 244

Hey guys. Today's song is Pull Me In by The Graduate.


Sorry this post is late guys, I've been having some technical difficulties. I got some kind of malware on my computer (you can just tell when something is up) so I spent the better part of the day trying to fix it. I figured I'd give the Windows program a chance, since they're so sure that it works that they wont let me turn it off. Well guess what Windows: You're product is crap!! I did multiple full scans and it found fuck all. I download a reputable free scanner and lo and behold there are a shit town of compromised things. And right now I can't even tell you if I got the problem fixed because Windows is doing a useless update that I did not approve a fucking up my computer just as bad as any virus would. Seriously guys, if you're thinking of getting a computer and looking into software providers, pick someone else. I've been with Windows my entire life and I'm planning on switching because they don't even try to make a decent product anymore. Wisdom of the day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment