What's up! So today's song is Wish You Well by Joshua Hyslop.
This is a very different song than the one from yesterday, but I love it just as much. Something about ballads just hit my heart and totally take it over. The things about ballads is that it's all about the lyrics. There's a story that needs to be told, and it could mean something slightly different for everyone. For me, it feels like this might have been something he did with his friend or even his brother and after that person died, he came back to try and deal with the feelings of losing them. He's following the path and seeing all the memories of what they used to have. I know others think differently, but that's just my two cents. When you listen to the song and watch the video, what is it that you see? I'd like to know. Also check him out on Facebook, Twitter and his website.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment