Hello. So today's song is How Could I Want More by Jamie Lynn Spears.
So last night I went to a barbecue at Anna's house. It was kind of a last minute invitation for me, but I showed up with Sammy, Will and Greg in tow. It was fun for awhile having dinner and playing games with some of Anna's other friends, but they are very overwhelming people. Eventually Sammy and I ditched out because we just couldn't handle it anymore. See, in my family Sammy is the extroverted one and really good with people, and I am the introvert. However when we're in a room with Amy and Lisa (Anna's friends) they take the extrovert scale and stretch it as far as they possibly can. I couldn't feel my head when I got home and I didn't even drink anything. Oh well, at least I got out of the house for awhile without being near the stampede grounds. Anyway, on to the song. This is Jamie Lynn, Britney's younger sister. Instead of going the pop route, she decided on country and it suits her. She actually seems to have more natural talent the her sister did. Earlier in her career, I thought she was going down the path of other Disney stars in completely screwing their lives. I mean, sixteen and pregnant, didn't end up with the father, talk of a statutory rape case....but she managed to work it all out. She is married to a businessman and has a happy daughter. So I say cudos to her. Well guys, check out the song, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment