Friday, July 11, 2014

Year 3, Day 78

Hey. So today's song is Trippin' On Us by Lindsay Ell.


I was planning to show this song to you guys a few days ago, but turns out this hometown beauty is actually performing at the Stampede with Paul Brandt today! So I figured why not leave it until now. So Lindsay, as I kind of said, is from Calgary...so is Paul Brandt actually. It always makes me a little prouder when the performers doing big shows are actually from here. There are a lot of people who travel from around the world to come to the grounds during the 10 days of Stampede and this is a way to give them a real taste of what we have to offer. If you guys think what you can see in July is how the city is all the time, it's wrong. The rest of the year cowboy hats are....well, I guess not totally gone, but there is a hell of a lot less. So enjoy some of what makes this city of mine cool and check out the song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment