Hi! So today's song is Hey Now Now by Swirl 360.
Now here is a feel good summer song for your viewing pleasure. I am not ashamed to admit I first heard this song when watching a Mary Kate and Ashley movie. It's another 90's song that kind of embodies what that time was like. I miss the 90's sometimes and I'm allowed to say that because I literally grew up in that decade. My childhood was split between it and the 00's giving me prime pop music influences. Although as you guys know I did get my fill of country and rock music too. What you might not know about me is that I also got my fill of older tunes thanks to my grandma. Later this year I'll give a full week of some of those classics, but for now we'll keep jamming to the summer flavor while it's still warm here in Canada. Enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment