Hi. Today is another cover. Here's Pumped Up Kicks covered by Corey Gray and Jake Coco.
I'm sorry for all the covers, but people on YouTube are so talented! Like these two. Corey's voice gives me shivers, I can't help it. I'm a sucker for musicians, this is not a secret. I didn't know who Jake was before this, but his harmonizing is so good!! I learned it, and I sing along in the harmony. I can't wait to listen to the original with someone so I can switch to this harmony and confuse them. I always like singing the harmony. I do it all the time, like in the song Africa or when I listen to Evanescence. It sounds cool when people split, as long as it doesn't screw up the other person's part. Really popular songs are good to do, because most people know the melody without thinking about it. Anyway, take a look at what these guys can do.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment