What's Up! So today's song is Trailer For Rent by Pistol Annies.
Now we forget the crossover style of music. Here is straight up country music, no Taylor Swift crap. Although note that the singer from yesterday was a member of this group. I love that in country music is got so many strong women singing their woes, but also about how they fixed them. They don't wine, they say that this is shit and they wouldn't put up with it. Growing up listening to country music was not strange in my town. We're in Calgary, everyone in the world thinks we're cowboys anyway, but most people let go of that country music and never look back. They continue to grow insecure and lose their backbone. Sure, I may get mad and do things that most people would put me in a looney bin for, but I still have my edge. I'm stronger because of it. This song is an example of the strong women I'm talking about. Check it out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment