Friday, January 11, 2013

Year 2, Day 164

Hi. So today's song is Cupid's Chokehold/ Breakfast In America by Gym Class Heroes.


Interesting name for a song...I've been thinking a lot about cupid lately, only because my birthday is soon. A.k.a. right after Valentine's Day. Everyone is always crazy around that time, all like "OMG I'm in love!!" This song sums up those relationships pretty perfectly. Thinking they are in love, that they'll be together forever...and then they break up. Then everyone's sad until they find a new mate to latch onto. Ridiculous. I think I'm pretty smart because I've never had to deal with that shit. Though if I ever end up like that, someone must knock some sense into me. I need to say a couple of things about this video. First, that little kid angel has awesome dance moves, and second I laugh every time you see his friends duck in the house. Watch and you'll see what I mean.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment