Saturday, January 12, 2013

Year 2, Day 165

Yo! Today's song is Look At Me Now by Chris Brown.


I blame Hunter for this. She got it stuck in my head, and I could not get rid of it for the life of me. When I finally managed to get a new song in my head, I got the picture of the girl in the tub with mock lyrics sent to me. I stared at that picture for an hour trying to figure out why it was so funny. Then it clicked, and now I'm stuck with this song again! Although now I'm making the most of it. I can do all the rapping, except for Busta. His will take me awhile to get down, but I can do all the other stuff. I always screw it up in front of people, but when I'm at home, I'm pretty good. You should check out the song, if only to hear Busta. He is the king.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment