Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Year 2, Day 119

Hi guys. So today is a little different. Here's What Makes You Beautiful by ThePianoGuys.


Obviously this is a cover of a One Direction song...but not in the way you'd think. If you don't like piano, go away. This is a piano cover, and possibly the best use of a piano I've ever seen. I want to be best friends with all of these men. They seem like the biggest music nerds of all time, but such cute dorkiness fun being had. This is one of those things where you need to watch the video. It's unbelievable, and I watch it at least three times. I can't leave it at one view, it's too good. Keep in mind, these guys know what they're doing. Do not pull the top off of a piano and think you can rock out like this. It takes effort. Haha, the end too. They jam full out and then the song ends and they just walk out. Brilliant.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment