Peace.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Year 2, Day 100
Hi. Today's song is Part That Breaks by Jeremy Fisher.
This is such a sad song. Beautiful, but sad. So I had never really heard of Jeremy Fisher until I saw a poster for a show of his at the Gateway. I couldn't go to it, but I decided to check him out. The fact that I did might have something to do with the fact we share a last name...it always makes me curious of people. He's really good! The lyrics are incredible too if you listen closely. It has an actual story, and examples and feelings!! That's rare nowadays... Obviously it wont be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it. To me, I see this song being played in a short film. It would set the mood really well for scenes. You guys should give this a chance, you might be surprised at how much you like it.
Peace.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment