Peace.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Year 2, Day 105
Sup. Today's song is This Is The Light by Les Jupes.
So this is the band that had opened for The Arkells when I went to see them. It feels like it's been such a long time, but whatever. So I saw this guy before I heard him, and when he opened his mouth I was shocked. His voice is not what I though it would be. Just, wow! Plus, in this song having the girls voice helps to even out his bass tones beautifully. Unfortunately when I saw them, it was her last day with the band. So hopefully these guys get another female to jam with. I would volunteer myself, but I suck...and don't play piano like this girl does. Anyway, you should check these guys out.
Peace.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment