Peace.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Year 2, Day 104
Hey, so today's song is A Fine Mess by The British Columbians.
The British Columbians. Haha. As in British Columbia. I love Canadian things! It's just fun for someone from Canada who knows what British Columbia is. Anyway, the sound these guys produce is amazing. I love that bands are making a comeback rather than artists. Even "the hits" are starting to become more band-filled. This means there is hope for the music world after all. If these tweens start to like bands (good ones) then eventually the rest of pop culture will head in that direction. When that happens, you can bet that these guys will be chart toppers. I don't want to analyze their music for you, so you will just have to listen to it yourself.
Peace.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment