Hi. So today's song is Sweat Of Your Brow by Jully Black ft. DeMarco.
Remember when I said we had been going through all the old mix CD's I owned? Here's another song from one of those. It's a song I constantly forget about until I hear it, yet when I hear it I start dancing and singing along. I got some weird looks at work when I did this a couple days ago....If you've been reading all my posts, you can probably guess that there's a pattern happening: I find music I like, dance to it, get caught dancing to it, have people think I'm crazy. With Anna being in Lethbridge I look even more crazy because I don't have someone that will join me in my insane dancing. That doesn't stop me though, so take one second today, even if you're alone, and dance to something you love.
Peace.

JULLY. YES.
ReplyDelete