Friday, October 12, 2012

Year 2, Day 73

Hi. Today's song is I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me by Fall Out Boy.


I really like Fall Out Boy, but they need to rethink they're song names. This one is so long! I guess it actually explains why they wrote this song though, so I'll let it slide. Most people know this song because it was in the movie Stick It. It's one of the songs from the movie that everyone remembers because it was used perfectly in the scene, in a way that made it set up the movie, but not be complete background noise to the point where you don't notice it. Fall Out Boy has always kind of been that band that people know, because of the strangeness of them, so if you don't know who they are, check them out. It's pretty interesting to see what they've done.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. It was a thing for a while for the emo-rocker types to make their titles like 34095840958 words long. Not a good time. Do you remember in junior high trying to figure out what a Panic At the Disco song was called? I do. It was embarrassing even then.

    ReplyDelete