Sup. Today's song is Paper Girl by July Talk.
These guys are cool. I saw them play live when I went to the Arkell's show and they made a good impression. They dealt with a tough crowd who wasn't really paying attention so well. By the end of their set most people were rocking out. My friend wasn't one of them unfortunately, she just kept whining about wanting to go home. I ignored her. She doesn't know good music, and this is good music. Just listen to the song! July Talk is bringing two incredibly different voices together and it works, not to mention the band members are creating such a cool atmosphere. They keep it up in the music video too. Also before I sign off for the day can I point out this is another Canadian band...I just wanted to put that out there.
Peace.

This is insane. His voice makes zero sense.He sounds like if Bruce Springsteen were also a lion. This is a metal voice, in an indie rock musician's body. And yet, I watched it the whole way through.
ReplyDelete