Hello. So today's song is Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows.
I seen this video so many times, and I never understood why the bunny had facial hair and dreads...until I saw the picture of the band. I now understand. I love the dude in the video, his dancing is so fun. When I don't have anything I have to go do and am alone in the morning, this is what happens. Although I always am just making breakfast for myself and the eggs are edible, but flower definitely get everywhere. Now, everyone knows this song from Shrek...obviously. It's kind of hard to not notice it in the movie. It is today's song because it was playing on a commercial and I sang all the words along with it. I didn't even realize I was doing it until the end. So to share in the enjoyment I have and had from this song, I give it to you.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment