Hi. So today's song is They'll Need A Crane by They Might Be Giants.
I love the eighties. It's so unexplainable and strange, but somehow epically awesome. Also the hair during this time period. It's not just girl's hair that's funky. Check out the lead singer's mop. I wish guys today had fluffy hair like he does. I have never met a guy with eighties hair and it makes me very upset. So I can definitely say now that weird band names aren't only found in this generation. There are a lot more now since everyone is trying to live out their ultimate fantasy of being a performer thanks to all the shows that now support it. Not that I'm saying it's bad. I like things being centered on the arts, but not everyone can be a musician. Look how many artists we have that sound crappy if they sing live. If you can't do it in person, then you shouldn't do it in the first place. That's my point of view. Anyway check out the song and tell me what you think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment