Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 349

Hey. So today's song is Oh, The Boss Is Coming! by The Arkells.



Question: Does this type of music not suit me or something? Because it seems that everyone is always surprised when this genre appears here. News Flash people! I like rock. My mom introduced me to country, and my dad introduced me to rock. This song is amazing. I love the way it sounds, and they are amazing live. Plus they are a Canadian band. Just sayin'. So check out the song and you may find that they're your kind of sound.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Your favourite CD for months was the Blue Crush soundtrack. It is easy to underestimate your diversity at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I can't forget to mention: THIS BAND IS SO FUN. I love them, truly. They have a recent album that I've yet to hear, but my determination to buy it lives on.

    ReplyDelete