Today has been awesome. And for this awesome day, we need a song to match. Cha Cha Slide by Mr. C.
So I have a story behind this song. Today at work, I was in the back. That means that I can't be seen by the customers, because I'm back there baking and I had my ipod playing. My sister was chillin back there with me helping me do stuff, and this started playing. You can't not dance to this song so I was doing the cha cha slide in the kitchen. Little did I know my managers were watching me laughing their asses off. It was pretty great. Some days you just need to dance! At least I can do it at work without my managers killing me for it. Anyway, check out the song, it's kind of addicting. Although on my ipod I have one without this weird techno beat. Oh well, enjoy.
peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment