Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 166

Yo. I give you what has been stuck in my head since I heard it, Stuck by Big Time Rush.


This is the original song, but the acoustic version. Personally I like this one better. They just sound amazing. I love James, but he is just a little too pretty, you know what I mean? Most of their songs are catchy, but all the same. This one is different though and it makes me happy. Harmonies man, they are glorious.





So I realized something today. I mention my friends a lot, but I feel like you should be able to put a face to them, so that's what is going to happen.


To the right is Anna. I mention her the most, as anyone who reads this frequently can tell.






This is Taylor. She lives out of town, but seems to show up for our random adventures.

And of course Sydney. She's not mentioned too much, but enough that you need to put her face to memory.


So that's the gang. But I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment