Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 164

Hey. Today is Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People.


This is another one you can thank Anna for, because she is obsessed with this song. Seriously, everytime I get in the car with her she replays this for me because it's in her head. I don't mind though. Our tastes may be different at may times, but I love hearing new music and expanding my tastes. Like this, I never would have known this before, but I kinda like it. It's pretty mellow, which I savor. so I challenge anyone who reads my blog to expand their tastes too. Find a new band who sounds different than your other favorite songs that you listen to. Share one if you like, too.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo mellow, right?! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAKE IT LESS HARD TO POST COMMENTS TO YOUR BLOG. I HATE WORD VERIFICATION.
    THIS ONE MADE ME TYPE JAHIFITI.

    ReplyDelete